Working at BeniPlus
BeniPlus provides simple, flexible and affordable group benefits to small businesses with a disruptive product offering delivered through a digital platform. We are always looking for new people who share our passion to help small businesses make the lives of their employees better.
Business Development Manager – Toronto, ON
Employment Type – Full-time
BeniPlus is a technology company providing an innovative employee benefits platform for small business. The BeniPlus Wallet empowers small businesses and their employees with simple, flexible, and affordable employee group benefits. As the first and only purpose built benefit wallet available in Canada, BeniPlus is uniquely positioned for rapid growth. To manage and accelerate revenue growth at BeniPlus, we are looking for a talented and driven sales leader to join our team. as a Sales Director, you will be responsible for leading, managing, and scaling the sales at BeniPlus. You will work in close collaboration with other members of the BeniPlus team as you close new company sales while constructing a world-class selling engine that integrates into our digital and white label sales strategy.
- Oversee and lead all business acquisition channels (Direct and White Label)
- Explore and develop strategies that create more sales opportunities
- Work closely with everyone in our value chain to better understand opportunities for more sales by quickly understanding our product, technology, direct and white label strategies and lead generation to understand our current and prospective customers
- Take ownership of sales innovation by using customer data and key industry trends to guide the teams’ focus and prioritize new direct and white label opportunities to test
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), build innovative selling campaigns and experiments, and oversee all matters related to sales
- Work closely with and develop a variety of tools and methods to accelerate our client acquisition.
- Actively and strategically use HubSpot and be involved in improving and accelerating our digital marketing.
- Develop, run and analyze a sales reporting framework for direct and white label sales, working closely with senior leadership to understand how to best measure and track KPIs that affect the business
- Create enough demand that you will need to hire a 2IC to help with volume
- Be involved in, and close the sale of BeniPlus Wallets to many, many companies. This is reflected in your commission formula.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of experience in sales
- Proven record of sales success in a similar industry
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong organizational skills, preferably with hands-on CRM experience
- The ability to understand a customer’s needs on both the business and technical sides
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong leadership skills
- LLQP certification is a strong asset
Interested in Joining the BeniPlus team?
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com